Quickway is working collaboratively with Roads and Maritime Services and Pacific Complete to deliver this part of the Richmond River to Pimlico section of the Woolgoolga to Ballina Pacific Highway upgrade.
Our ‘Road to Completion’ workshop took place today, which was an opportunity to acknowledge what has been achieved so far through our hard work and collaboration, and to examine how to continually improve.
The work for this section is at the 70% contract completion mark and we have:
• 34 of 34 precast sill beams installed
• 180 of 197 precast planks installed
• 16 of 23 decks poured
• 4 of 13 parapets installed
• 3200 of 5000 metres cubed of concrete poured
• 17 of 38 precast girders installed
• 11 of 13 bridge substructure works complete.
“This workshop was integral to us continuing to work together and the team has tangible actions that will help facilitate a successful completion.” Brad Bolger, Pacific Complete.