Roads & Bridges
We connect communities by building the roads and bridges which bring people together.
Since our first project in 2007 on the Northern Hume Alliance Bridge, we have built over 50 bridges. Our extensive experience has put us at the forefront of bridge construction in Australia for well over a decade. From remote areas to major urban projects, we have delivered integrated transport solutions connecting Australian communities.
Quickway’s unique approach demonstrates our commitment to the community, the environment, safety and to delivering client requirements.
Our scope of bridge works has included:
- Bridge demolition
- Bridge construction
- Voided deck
- Precast beam and plank bridge
- Spandrel arch
- Incremental launch
- Pedestrian walkway
- Fabricated steel and precast panel combination
- Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner: Australian Government Building and Construction WHS Accreditation Scheme
- Department of Transport – Roads and Maritime Services: Certificate of Prequalification: Road (R2), Bridge (B3), Financial Level (F20)
- Authorised Engineering Organisation (AEO) through Transport for NSW
- Main Roads Western Australia National Prequalification for Civil (Road and Bridge) Construction Contracts: Road (R1), Bridge (B3), Financial Level (F20)