As a leader in the transport infrastructure industry, Quickway have extensive tunnel construction, operation and maintenance experience.
We have the capability to proficiently and successfully tunnel with minimal impact to both the environment and to the community.
Our tunnel specialists provide integrated services to meet the varied needs of each individual project. Our people are at the core of all we do at Quickway, and we guarantee highly skilled and experienced teams with the capability to overcome the challenges associated with tunnelling and associated works.
We partner with our clients to deliver premium tunnelling infrastructure solutions.
Quickway’s tunnelling expertise and achievements range from tunnel construction and reconstruction to refurbishment, to forming of lined tunnels, concrete pavements and track slabs within tunnels.
Quickway’s tunnelling capabilities include:
- In situ and precast culverts
- In situ concrete works
- Tunnel restoration works
- Tunnel refurbishment
- Tunnel formwork systems
- Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner: Australian Government Building and Construction WHS Accreditation Scheme
- Department of Transport – Roads and Maritime Services: Certificate of Prequalification: Road (R2), Bridge (B3), Financial Level (F50)
- Authorised Engineering Organisation (AEO) through Transport for NSW
- Main Roads Western Australia National Prequalification for Civil (Road and Bridge) Construction Contracts: Road (R1), Bridge (B3), Financial Level (F50)