Quickway diversified into the rail industry in August 2015, when we were awarded our first rail contract– the Lee Street Level Crossing (Kelso).
Our highly skilled team consists of experienced and accredited tradespersons including welders, track inspectors, correct rail stress adjusting officers, and rail protection officers.
We pride ourselves on our ability to complete large and complex packages of work within the time constraints of rail shutdowns.
Many of these projects demonstrate our multi-disciplinary capabilities, from rail works, to civil engineering, to maintenance works. Our experience, capability, and provision of end-to-end solutions guarantees that we can deliver.
- Underground and above ground rail expansion
- General maintenance works.
- Thermit and Railtech welding processes
- Joint repairs
- Welding of main line, tram line and crane rail
- Free welding
- Adjustment welding
- Re-sleepering turnouts and plain line track
- Steel replacement in turnouts
- Track reconditioning