Quickway prides itself on being a preferred supplier of first class traffic and pedestrian management to our clients.
Over the years we have been engaged by major engineering companies, line marking, road maintenance companies and local authorities.
We have worked with a broad range of clients on projects of varying size and complexity.
Traffic Management provided by Quickway ensures sites are RMS-approved, and comply with Australian Standard AS1742.3. Our sites are managed by reliable, accredited and safety conscious professionals.
Quickway Traffic Management has a fleet of over 20 dedicated vehicles, all equipped with the newest traffic control technology. Our vehicles are constantly monitored for maintenance and serviced to ensure the highest standard of quality and condition. They are specifically tailored to suit each client and project need.
Quickway’s comprehensive range of traffic management services includes:
- Traffic Management Plans (TMP)
- Construction Traffic Management Plans (CTMP)
- Swept Path Plan
- Traffic Control Plans
- Traffic Management Crews
- Site Supervisors
- Pedestrian Management Plans
- Emergency Evacuation Plans
- Road Occupancy Licence Applications
- Risk Assessments
- Safe Working Method Statements
- Department of Transport – Roads and Maritime Services: Category G (Provision of Traffic Control)