Quickway Water division has a highly experienced management team with over 20 years in the water industry, working on Construct only, early contractor involvement (ECI), design & construct (D&C), and also large-scale Alliance projects.
Our Senior Management, Project management, Supervision and Construction crews, have extensive experience working together on a variety of projects.
Quickway specialises in for pipeline excavation and construction, manhole construction, and concrete works for water-retaining structures in pump stations and treatment plants – in both the public and private sectors.We are client-focused and always aim to always deliver final project outcomes to satisfy and exceed our clients’ requirements.The dedicated and proactive Quickway crews and tradespersons have a wealth of experience and are highly skilled, focused and driven to achieve high safety and quality standards. We pride ourselves in working in both greenfield and high density urban/metro environments, where interfacing and managing multiple stakeholders, working around complex existing underground services, working with varied ground conditions, and complex traffic & pedestrian management are needed to be managed to deliver the project successfully.
Quickway’s water and wastewater capabilities include:
- Design/Value Engineering & Constructability review
- Potable Watermain Pipeline Construction (Reticulation, Critical Watermains, Trunk Watermains – PVC, PE, DICL and SCL)
- Recycled Water Pipeline Network Construction (DN65 – DN375)
- Wastewater Pipeline Network Construction (Reticulation, Carrier Mains, Pressure/Rising Mains; Trunk Sewer mains: DN150 – DN900)
- Pump Station construction & upgrades
- Concrete water-retaining structures (incl. Storage Tanks, Wet wells, Treatment Plant Structures, In-Situ Reservoirs, etc.)
- Trenchless Excavation/Bores (HDD, Micro-tunnelling, Thrust Bores)
- Traffic Planning & Traffic Control (in conjunction with our in-house Traffic Division)